Desi Gulab Jal
If you want to pamper and refresh your skin, you need Aranyam’s Natural Rose Water/Gulab Face Toner.
About Desi Gulab Jal
If you want to pamper and refresh your skin, you need Aranyam's Natural Rose Water/Gulab Face Toner. This rose-infused toner is a wonderful way to achieve healthy, radiant skin without resorting to harsh chemicals.
Our Natural rose water toner is a carefully made blend of nature's best ingredients, such as desi gulab (Indian rose) petals sourced from different parts of the country. The gentle steam distillation method captures the essence of the roses in each bottle, creating a revitalizing and effective formula that brings out your skin's natural radiance.
Features of Desi Gulab Jal - Natural Face Toner:
Due to its high water content, rose water is an efficient natural skin hydrator. It is highly recommended for people with dry or dehydrated skin because of its capacity to retain, attract, and lock in moisture. Regular use will help your skin retain its youthful appearance and feel.
With Daily Use of Natural Desi Gulab Jal, you'll notice:
Natural Face Toner has toning qualities that help tighten pores and restore the skin's natural pH balance. Regular use will help your skin appear more uniform and smooth while also decreasing the appearance of pores. It reduces swelling and redness and aids the skin in holding onto its natural moisture, leaving the skin feeling soft and rejuvenated.
Desi Gulab Jal - A face toner's antioxidant protection:
Antioxidant-rich Protect your skin from environmental stressors like pollutants and UV rays with the help of Aranyam Natural Rose Water Face Toner. Your skin will seem younger and healthier since it will be easier for your body's natural defenses to function.
Desi Gulab Jal Facial Toners For Men and Women
You can use our rose water toner with your current skincare routine. You can use the Aranyam Rose Water Face Toner as a refreshing mist any time of the day, a hydrating toner after cleansing, or a relaxing therapy after being in the sun.
Desi Gulab Jal Facial Toner For Makeup Setting Spray:
As a natural powder cosmetic blender and setting spray, rose water has many uses in the beauty industry. After the makeup has been set, it helps provide a more radiant and natural appearance. It can also make blush, eyeshadow, and foundation easier to work with and apply.
Improvements in Skin Colour and Pore Size:
Desi Gulab Jal - Rose water's natural astringent properties can help reduce the look of pores and tighten the skin. Regular use can help diminish the appearance of pores, soften rough areas, and even out skin tone.
The Condition of Your Eyes thru Face Toner
Rose water is often used as an eye tonic in Ayurvedic medicine. Its cooling effect makes it a popular remedy for tired eyes, swollen eyes, and redness. It can be used as a compress or washed off with water to relieve tired eyes.
Desi Gulab Jal Face Toner can be an alternative to Ice:
According to Ayurveda, the cooling sensation of Desi Gulab Jal can help soothe red, inflamed skin. Common uses include relieving the discomfort of sunburn, rashes, and itching.
Help with Stomach Acid:
In some cases, rose water is used in Ayurvedic medicine to help digestion. Pitta dosha, the energy force responsible for digestion and metabolism, is said to be supported by this. Rose water can be used as a flavor enhancer and digestion aid in food and drink preparation.
Roses, according to Ayurveda, have a calming and revitalizing aroma. Rose water has been used for centuries in aromatherapy and bath rituals for its sedative, anti-anxiety, and uplifted mental state. It is said to bring about a state of mental and emotional harmony.
When engaging in Ayurvedic practices, it is crucial to make use of high-quality, pure Natural rose water. Look for rose water that doesn't have any added sugar or preservatives.
The steps taken to produce pure Desi Gulab Jal - Natural Rose Water using steam distillation are as follows:
- Gathering rose petals at their peak of fragrance is the first order of business. The dew has usually dried by the time this happens, which is just before daybreak.
- After the roses have been gathered, they must be washed to get rid of any lingering dirt, debris, or insects. Simply giving them a quick rinse with water will do the trick.
- Building a Still for Distillation: Get yourself a distillation flask, a condenser, and a receiver to make your own distillation apparatus. Water is placed in the distillation flask, and rose petals are placed in a "rose still."
- Heat the water in the distillation flask until it boils. When water boils, steam is released.
- The steam produced moves through the rose, taking the petals along for the ride. Steaming the petals facilitates the removal of volatile oils.
- When the rose oil is condensed, the steam is sent to the condenser. The condenser cools the steam so it may turn back into a liquid at normal temperature.
- Rose water and essential oils have condensed and been collected in a separate vessel. Since rose water is denser than essential oil, it naturally settles to the bottom of the bottle.
- Rose water and essential oils are carefully extracted from the distilled rose petals. This can be done by gently decanting the rose water from the storage container so as not to disturb the essential oil floating on top.
- After all other impurities have been removed, pure rose water is filtered through fine mesh or cheesecloth.
- Filtered rose water is stored in clean glass bottles. Keep it in a cool, dark area to extend its shelf life and preserve its flavor.