Blend perfume is the combination of two or more different perfumes on top of one another for the purpose of creating an entirely new and unique aroma. It is known as fragrance cocktailing. The method for every blend perfume is the same – you have to mix the aromatic ingredients together and then add the perfumers alcohol. The base notes, mid notes and the top notes are adjoined and swirled gently to get the required product. Essential oils blends for freshness are taken and blended together to create simple essential oil blend using their aromatic notes.
Mehek perfume is an exquisite Blend perfume that carries with it a sweet & mild fragrance. Its top note is made of aromatic lavang & nutty cardamom which are coupled with the flowering saffron and phenolic nutmeg that gives a spicy fragrance to its odour. Nutmeg’s subtle and earthy notes make it perfect for masculine and lighter woody fragrances and saffron’s refined note gives a touch of royalty to the blend. It is 100% natural and is chemical and alcohol free. The sweet and mild whiff makes it ideal for use in the day and makes you redolent around people.
At the core of this perfume, we find the Desi Gulab plucked from the fresh gardens which gives a floral aroma to the essential oil perfume blends. Added with it are the scented lavender offering a relaxation to the body, jasmine that lends an incredibly calming sensation to the soul and champa that brings a sense of devotion with it. Permeated with the medicinal Nagarmotha and grassy smelling citronella to lift the moods, Mehek also infuses oriental Sandalwood as its base note, emitting a creamy and woody scent to the overall experience.
- Possesses an ambrosial floral fragrance that wraps the body.
- Long lasting perfume of essential oils leave the skin scented for long hours.
- The packaging is eco-friendly.
- Highly natural and free from chemicals.
- Its attractive and enthralling fragrance make it a highly valued product in the perfumery industry.
- It goes a long way in relaxing the nerves.
- Saffron: Saffron is beneficial because it works against inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and harmful UV radiation that can cause premature skin aging. It also has the potential to improve the skin as well.
- Cardamom: With an extremely aromatic, sweet and spicy scent, cardamom can work wonders in purifying the skin.
- Nutmeg: Nutmeg is highly useful for skin exfoliation and acts as a natural toning cleanser.
- Rose: Rose has antioxidants that prevent cell damage and help in regaining cell tissues. While this flower is excellent for all skin types, it is incredibly effective for dry skin.
- Lavender: Lavender has the ability to reduce acne, help even the skin tone, and reduce wrinkles. The oil from lavender helps cleanse your skin and lessen redness and irritation.
- Sandalwood: With its many medicinal uses, sandalwood helps improve the elasticity of skin and reduce the appearance of scars. Its antioxidants replenish the moisture in the skin.