Suvarna Khus Perfume / Vetiver Perfume
Aranyam’s Suvarna Khus Perfume is a classic luxury scent that seamlessly integrates with your fragrance wardrobe making it suitable for both men and women. Elegance is the signature of grandeur.
About Suvarna Khus Perfume / Vetiver Perfume
Aranyam's Suvarna Khus Perfume is a classic luxury scent that seamlessly integrates with your fragrance wardrobe making it suitable for both men and women. Elegance is the signature of grandeur.
If you are a man who appreciates and cherishes such taste, our Suvarna Series Khus /Vetiver Perfume would certainly fascinate you. Our custom Khus perfume is natural and pure.
Aranyam Perfume’s Suvarna Series Khus / Vetiver Perfume is the first-cut, high-quality essential oil perfume for men in India. The fresh notes of this luxurious scent indulge your senses with a calming effect, keeping your mind fresh all day long. The fresh fragrance stays on with you for over 6 to 8 hours, Just what you need for those sweaty summers.
Aranyam Perfume’s Suvarna Series Khus / Vetiver Perfume 100% natural perfume in India. It’s the first-cut concentrated essential oil extracted from Vetiver plants using a steam distillation process. The techniques used are in accordance with the scriptures in our ancient Ayurveda and Puranas. All our fragrances are organic and free from harmful chemicals.
Extraction Process of Khus Perfume / Vetiver Perfume
Aranyam Perfume's range of luxury perfume is infused with the goodness of mother nature. We use carefully extracted vetiver oil to create khus perfume for men as well as women. Aranyam Perfume’s khus attar is widely appreciated and liked by people across the world.
Vetiver oil is extracted from the aromatic roots of vetiver grass/khus, which is a tall tufted perennial grass, through the process of hydro-distillation, steam distillation, and solvent extraction.
The extract is used in perfumes, attars, skincare, and hair care products, giving them aromatherapeutic properties with a warm and earthy fragrance. Vetiver is widely used in Ayurveda as it does not have the harmful effects of chemicals.
Uses of Khus Perfume / Vetiver Perfume
- The enchanting and captivating fragrance of khus is also used in the perfumery industry for the formulation of various exotic and natural perfumes.
- Aranyam’s Suvarna Khus perfume helps in preventing and controlling body odor.
- Suvarna Khus perfume, extracted from vetiver oil, is proven to have antioxidant and anticancer properties.
- The aroma of this Khus perfume is therapeutic and helps in the treatment of depression, nervous tension, debility, insomnia, and many stress-related diseases.
- The mild and soothing fragrance of our custom Khus Perfume relaxes the nerves and improves concentration power.