It’s Time to Choose Your Cleanser Wisely!
Skincare has always been a part of personal hygiene for both men and women since ancient times. Everyone wishes to have clear, clean skin. The problem is when people think only soap can provide a clean skin. Most of us use soap while taking a shower without even realizing the harmful effects the soap can have on our skin. Soap can remove the natural oils present on the skin. Soap contains a chemical called sodium lauryl sulfate that could be very harmful to the skin. Apart from this, it also contains other chemicals like caustic soda, artificial fragrances, preservatives, etc., that can cause further damage.
There are many reasons why we should stop using soap on our skin. We will try to understand each reason in detail in this blog.
- Damages and Dries Up the Skin: The harmful chemicals like triclosan, lye, and certain dyes like D & C Yellow 11 present in the soap damage the skin as our skin is soft and sensitive, especially the skin on our face. The caustic acid in soap rips off the natural oils from the skin, making it dull and dry. Regular use of soap makes the skin prone to different types of infections, and it may also lead to wrinkles. The natural lipids present on our skin keep the skin hydrated and healthy. Use of soap washes away the natural lipids on the skin, making the skin prone to bacterial and viral infections.
- Disturbs the pH balance: It is necessary to balance the pH level of the skin between 4 and 6.5 to maintain healthy skin. The invisible acid mantle acts as a protective acidic layer which protects the skin from harmful pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, and other pollutants. But using soap on your skin throws off the pH balance, which can lead to skin irritation, acne, and other problems.
- Blocks the Pores: Most soaps contain fatty acids which get accumulated on the skin’s surface, blocking the pores, which eventually leads to various skin problems like blackheads, breakouts, acne and other infections.
- Removes the Natural Vitamins: The essential vitamins that keep the skin fresh and healthy are gradually removed if soap is used on the skin. Vitamin D is essential for the skin as it keeps the skin healthy. Vitamin D is damaged by the harsh chemicals present in the soap.
- Kills the Good Microbes: Our skin contains some good bacteria that fight infections on our skin. For healthy skin, it is important to maintain the delicate microbiome, or the ecosystem of healthy microorganisms living on the skin. They prevent external microbes that cause serious skin infections by competing for nutrients, stimulating immune attacks against them or by secreting toxic chemicals to kill them. Frequent use of soap kills the good bacteria, causing several skin issues.
Most of us have grown up witnessing the use of home remedies and ayurvedic practices for skincare. Since ancient times, ubtan has been a part of the skincare regime. Ubtans made from natural ingredients were used as scrubs to clean and detoxify the skin. Use of ubtan instead of soap is definitely a better option. Ubtan will not only clean the skin but also nourish it with its natural properties, unlike soap, which contains harmful chemicals. Ubtan is a magical formula that makes your skin healthy and rejuvenated.
There are a number of benefits to using Ubtan instead of soap on the skin. We can certainly discuss some of them.
- Comprises Natural Ingredients: Ubtans are made of 100% natural ingredients, inspired by Ayurveda. The mixture of Ubtan is enriched with the goodness of nature, making it a natural cleanser.
- Deep Cleanses the Skin: The primary reason for using ubtan or any other product is to clean the skin. Choosing the right cleanser can be an overwhelming task. But ubtan can be the ultimate solution for your skin. It naturally cleanses the skin by removing the dirt and impurities that have accumulated on it.
- Reduces Tan and Lightens the Skin: The natural ingredients present in Ubtan are proven to lighten the skin and the skin glow. It tightens the pores and gives the skin an youthful look. Ubtan exfoliates the skin and makes it bright and flawless.
- Prevents Infections: Regular use of ubtan prevents bacterial and other types of infection as the ingredients contain antifungal and antibacterial properties. It reduces acne and prevents breakouts. Ubtan soothes the skin naturally.
- Reduces Dark Spots and Wrinkles: Use of ubtan can remove dark spots and wrinkles. It can also make your skin even-toned and healthy. Ubtan doesn’t disturb the natural pH balance, unlike soaps, hence reducing wrinkles. It naturally hydrates the skin, keeping it moist and smooth throughout.
- Removes Body Hair: Ubtan has another added benefit. The natural ingredients present in ubtan are proven to remove body hair. A gentle scrub against the direction of hair growth weakens the follicle and eventually reduces the hair growth.
Ubtans have been used since the beginning of time. Although people in today’s age and time are occasionally swayed away by the fancy products found in the market, they have come to realize the effects they have on their skin. Hence, people are resorting to the older ways of skincare by using ubatan instead of soap or other detergents. Aranyam Online has formulated a range of natural ubtans to meet your needs. Our ubtans are curated with 100% natural ingredients obtained directly from nature. The products of Aranyam are inspired by ancient Ayurveda and enriched with the goodness of nature. Use of our ubtan makes your skin feel smooth and healthy throughout the day.
Choose your cleanser wisely. You have enough reasons, as discussed, to stop using soap on your delicate skin. Switch to ubtan and nourish your skin like never before. Explore the amazing range of Ubtan from our online store to maintain a natural skincare routine. Get the best product at the best price at Aranyam!