Blend perfume is how we combine two or more different perfumes notes on top of one another in order to create an entirely new and unique aroma. It is also called fragrance cocktailing. The process for blending every perfume is the same – you have to mix the aromatic ingredients together and then mix the Natural alcohol. The base notes, mid notes and the top notes are adjoined and swirled gently to get the required product. Essential oils blends for freshness are taken and blended together to create simple essential oil blend using their aromatic notes.
Recommended as a summer perfume, this exquisite scent has lavender for its top note giving a fresh fragrance that is amalgamated with the aquatic and fresh smelling lotus and lily. Lily purifies the air and acts as a skin astringent while lotus helps in removing the body odour and makes the best perfume for women. The aquatic aroma creates a sense of heavy waves crashing against sharp, rugged rocks and you will come to think of it as an art installation showing the delicacy of nature.
At the heart of this aquatic perfume is Jasmine with its fresh whiff, desi gulab and patchouli that together enliven the spirit and mood. The organic and aromatic fragrance from rose gives a prominence to the ambience with its ingenious and gnawing scent. Medicinally approved vetiver and sandalwood form the base note. Sandalwood’s woody notes whips the mood and engulfs you with a feeling of sanctitude. They are refreshing and add a hint of sensuality to the fragrance. A spicy aroma emanates from it, filling the air with a sense of balminess and puts it in the category of spicy perfumes.
- It is chemical free and does not use parabens as well.
- It has a fresh and spicy scent that wraps the body.
- Eco-friendly packaging is environment friendly.
- The oils present keep the skin scented for hours.
- One can also receive mental serenity and relieve stress with the use of such perfumes with spicy notes.
- Ancient ayurvedic techniques and processes of Gandhayukti are used in its extraction method.
- Lotus: Lotus extracts contain skin balancing properties that help balance sebum production in the body. This is beneficial in preventing clogged pores, acne and blackheads in oily skins.
- Lily: It helps prevent fine lines, wrinkles and premature aging. Its essential oils regenerate skin cells and make sure that the skin is smooth and free of blemishes.
- Jasmine: Jasmine oil protects the skin against environmental stressors and pollutants and keeps it away from free radicals. It alleviates dry skin and relieves aches and pains in winters.
- Desi Gulab: Desi Gulab or Rose is the ideal dab on to close facial pores because of its astringent properties. It soaks up excess sebum and keeps the skin fresh and non-greasy.
- Patchouli: Providing feelings of relaxation, Patchouli also eases stress and anxiety. Its captivating odour can relieve you from cold and headaches. Being a peace-inducing oil, the Patchouli oil goes a long way in clearing negative emotions and improving the mood.