Get an enchanting, out-of-this-world experience with Aranyam Online’s original khus attar, beautifully extracted from nature. Our khus attar has a warm smell, conveying earthy, woody, leathery, balsamic, and smoky notes. It has a strong odor but is pleasant when diluted. It has a sweet, persistent undertone to make you feel fresh and relaxed all day long.
Vetiver attar perfume oil, also known as “the oil of tranquility,” was used in ancient Indian perfumery. It’s been appreciated for its fixative properties for a long time. The oil and its constituents are used extensively for blending oriental types of perfumes and floral compounds, as well as in other cosmetic and aromatherapy products. Today, vetiver is a very popular perfume ingredient, especially in attar for men. The scent of the khus is liked by both men and women, but Aranyam’s khus attar is specially prepared to feed the senses of men.
Extraction process of Vetiver Attar
Aranyam Online’s range of luxury attars is infused with the goodness of mother nature. We use carefully extracted vetiver oil to create khus attar for men as well as women. Aranyam Online’s khus attar is widely appreciated and liked by people across the world.
Vetiver oil is extracted from the aromatic roots of vetiver grass/khus, which is a tall tufted perennial grass, through the process of hydro-distillation, steam distillation and solvent extraction. The extract is used in attars, perfumes, skincare, and hair care products, giving them aromatherapeutic properties with a warm and earthy fragrance. Vetiver is widely used in ayurveda as it does not have the harmful effects of chemicals.
Blends well with
Khus attar blends well with oils of sandalwood, rose, violet, jasmine, opopanax, patchouli, oakmoss, lavender, clary sage, mimosa, cassia, and ylang-ylang oil.
Uses of Vetiver Attar
- The enchanting and captivating fragrance of khus attar oil is also used in the perfumery industry for the formulation of various exotic and natural perfumes.
- Aranyam’s Vetiver/Khus attar helps in preventing and controlling body odor.
- Khus attar, extracted from vetiver oil, is proven to have antioxidant and anticancer properties.
- The aroma of Khus attar is therapeutic and helps in the treatment of depression, nervous tension, debility, insomnia, and many stress-related diseases.
- The mild and soothing fragrance of khus attar relaxes the nerves and improves concentration power.